This page provides a list of all the atmospheric sciences courses offered through the Department of Geography. Links to course descriptions and syllabi are provided on the right.
- AS 2940: Basic Meteorology
- GEOG 3597.02: Integrated Earth Systems: Confronting Global Change
- GEOG 3900: Global Climate Change: Causes and Consequences
- GEOG 3901H: Global Climate and Environmental Change
- GEOG 5900: Weather, Climate, and Global Warming
- AS 5901: Climate System Modeling: Basic and Applications
- GEOG 5921: Boundry Layer Climatology,
- GEOG 5922: Microclimatological Measurements
- AS 5940: Synoptic Meteorology Lab
- GEOG 5941: Synoptic Analysis and Forecasting
- GEOG 5942: Severe Storm Forecasting,
- AS 5950: Atmospheric Thermodynamics
- AS 5951: Dynamic Meteorology I
- AS 5952: Dynamic Meteorology II
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to .pdf files. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open them.